Last update: January 21, 2023
The Administration requests that users provide their personal information when registering for an account on the 1xBetNigeria website or signing up for an email subscription. This privacy statement outlines the Administration’s responsibilities in relation to the confidentiality of personal information and the non-disclosure of private details.
- • Client’s patronymic, last name, or first name;
- • The phone number of the client;
- • The email address of the client;
- • If considered essential, the client’s address;
- • Photograph or image of the User (if considered necessary).
The website secures each user’s personal IP address, cookie information, access time, browser history, referrer, and other automatically communicated data when they access an area of the 1xBetNigeria platform (or any previous pages).
If cookies are disabled, the client might not be permitted to utilize any of the website’s sections that require specific authorization.
The website gathers information on users’ IP addresses since doing so is essential for finding, addressing, and resolving any potential technical difficulties.
II. Objectives of User Personal Data Collection
The Administration may use the User’s personal information in the following situations:
- • Сharacterizing the User who has signed up on the 1xBetNigeria platform in order to get his permission and initiate additional actions.
- • Permitting customers to access individualized data on the 1XBetNigeria.ng website.
- • Constructing contact with the User, which includes sending alerts and notifications, asking for assistance with using the 1xBetNigeria website, and handling additional inquiries and recommendations from the User.
- • Identifying the User’s exact location in order to stop fraud and guarantee security.
- • Verification and endorsement of the veracity of the user’s personal data that they have entered on the website.
- • Creating the User a personal account that he may employ to access various services on the 1xBetNigeria platform.
- • Sending the User personalized alerts through email.
- • Giving the User the proper technological direction and assistance whenever problems or issues with the 1xBetNigeria site happen.
- • Presenting special offers, email messages, and other content from 1xBetNigeria to the User with his permission.
III. Methods and Terms of Processing Personal Information
The processing of the User’s personal data falls under the use of personal data information systems, which is legal and has no time limits, regardless of whether automation technologies are used.
Only reputable organizations and governmental bodies are permitted to see the User’s personal information.
If confidential information has been compromised or exposed, the Administration may elect not to let the user know.
To prevent unauthorized or accidental access, loss, alteration, disclosure, blocking, copying, distribution, and other criminal acts, the Administration puts in place the proper administrative and technical security measures.
The Administration works hard to minimize the harm caused by the loss or leak of the User’s personal data in conjunction with the User.
IV. Definition of Terms
“Site Administration” (referred to as “The Administration”) – The individuals who are qualified to manage the 1xBetNigeria website and process any personal data. Also, they have the option to choose the objectives of any operations (activities) that involve personal information.
“Personal Data” – is used to illustrate facts about, or directly or indirectly identifying, a certain or well-known person (subject of personal data).
“Processing of Personal Data” – actions involving the use of personal data, including collecting, systematizing, aggregating, storing, clarifying, extracting, using, and transferring data, whether or not they employ automated technology.
“Confidentiality of Personal Data” – a guarantee from the staff or anybody with access to the data to keep it private unless the subject gives permission or unless otherwise required by law.
“1xBetNigeria” – a collection of related websites that may be reached using the 1XBetNigeria.ng domain and its subdomains.
“Subdomains” – a set of third-level domain-based 1xBetNigeria sites, as well as supplemental pages and contact details of the administration at the bottom of each page.
“User of the 1xBetNigeria website” (referred to as “the User”) – a user of the 1xBetNigeria website who has access to the data, goods, and services offered there online.
“Cookies” – a bit of data that is delivered by the user’s computer or other device to the web server every time they access a page from a related website via an HTTP request after being collected and saved by the web server.
“IP address” – a specific network address delivered to a computer network node that a user connects to in order to access the website.
V. Responsibility of the Parties
Aside from specific situations, the Administration is legally responsible for any losses suffered by the User as a result of the illegal use of personal data.
In the event that confidential information is lost or disclosed, the administration disclaims all liability.
Before it was lost, it was made available to the public at large.
Was once collected from an outside source and delivered to The Administration.
Was disclosed with the User’s permission to the public.
The User is solely responsible for adhering to all applicable laws, including but not limited to those governing advertising, copyright protection, related rights, trademark and service mark protection, as well as laws governing the structure and content of contents.
The User is hereby advised that all information (including, but not limited to, data files, messages, and similar material) which he may access through the 1xBetNigeria platform shall remain the property of the owner thereof.
The User is aware that any content he accesses via the 1xBetNigeria website could be covered by intellectual property rights held by other Users, colleagues, or advertisers who publish content there. The User shall not be entitled to rent, alter, transmit on a loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on such content unless authorized by the material’s owners in writing and in accordance with the conditions of a separate agreement (in whole or in part).
Public domain publications and 1xBetNigeria website content might be distributed as long as a link back to the Site is provided.
The Administration is not liable for any discomfort or damage the User may experience as a result of the deletion, failure, or inability to store any content or other communication data on the 1xBetNigeria website or communicated over it.
The administration specifically and explicitly disclaims all responsibility for any direct or indirect losses resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the site or any of its services; from sentiments expressed by third parties on the site; from unauthorized access to User communications; or from any other cause.
The administration is not liable for any content that a user uploads on the 1xBetNigeria website without the owner’s permission, including but not limited to copyright-protected material.
VI. General Provisions
The User accepts this privacy statement and the terms and conditions governing the use of their personal data by using the 1xBetNigeria website.
The 1xBetNigeria site is committed to this privacy statement. Users may reach third-party domains by clicking on links on the 1xBetNigeria website, over which the Site has no control and for which it disclaims all responsibility.
The Administration does not evaluate the accuracy of the personal data supplied by users.
VII. Rights and Obligations of All Parties
The user has permission to:
- • Make all decisions regarding whether to disclose personal information required to access the 1xBetNigeria platform and whether to consent to its processing with complete discretion.
- • If the data has been recently changed or transformed, edit, update, or add information.
- • If such a right is recognized, ask the administration for particular information on how personal data is treated.
- • The User may request a summary of the data from the administration and request that it be stopped or deleted if personal information was obtained improperly, is erroneous, out-of-date, or is not relevant.
- • Adopt the necessary legal action to safeguard and defend their own rights.
The Administration is supposed to:
- • Use the information exclusively for the reasons outlined in the privacy statement.
- • Ensure the privacy of any acquired information.
- • Not to disclose any individually identifiable data without the user’s express written permission and not to exchange, sell or otherwise make available any of the information the user has provided.
- • Protect the User’s personal information by using the necessary security precautions in line with the protocol used to secure this kind of data in business transactions.
- • In the event that inaccurate personal information or evidence of criminal behavior is discovered, private information affiliated to the User may be banned at the request of the User, his legal representative, or an authorized agency for the protection of private data during the period of verification.
VIII. Dispute Resolution
For conflicts arising from the User’s connection with the Administration, the User shall first file a written plan or electronic proposal for a negotiated resolution of the problem.
Within thirty (30) days after the date the application was received, the recipient must inform the claimant in writing or electronically of the outcome of the claim.
If a compromise cannot be obtained, the conflict will be handled by the Arbitration Court.
All applicable laws must be followed in relation to this Privacy Statement and any communications between the User and the Administration.
IX. Additional Terms
It is permissible for the administration to edit this privacy statement without the user’s consent.
Email us at [email protected] in case you have any inquiries or concerns regarding our privacy statement.
Visit https://1xbetnigeria.ng/privacy-policy/ to view the latest recent privacy statement for this website.